Thursday, February 10, 2011

lingering thoughts...

This was written January 2009, I found it and thought I should share something, a little bit of me. Not that anyone else is going to care or even read it. Its something I want to share and this thought has been lingering in my head for quite some time. So, I figured that by sharing this it will somehow go away from my head. So, here it is...


"Lots have happened this year yet again. Chance encounters, missing engagements, and achieving some goals. I have been fortunate enough to have the chance to do the things I am able to do and I have simply accomplished some of my goals. The year have brought much anticipation, excitement, desperation and inspirations. I have the chance to live another year and I am able to do it the way I want to. This year, although I say this every year, have made me grow up yet again. I am almost done with school, 6 more months, and I am at awed at all the things I have been presented with. I have the chance to meet new amazing people, and seem to communicate with older friends. I have the chance to travel to Europe and be with family and experience the European living, even though its only for 3 weeks. I am happy and I am thrilled at what the year has brought to my life. Chance encounters! This has ultimately been the story of my life. I have many chances and I am able to achieve them through hard work and through me. I have missed out on some chances but that's OK. It wasn't meant to be. I have experienced certain things that I never though would be possible. I have changed my eating habits and I am still living a spontaneous lifestyle. Living on the edge not so much caring much about other things other than myself. The new year will bring much more things. Like graduation, I hope for more chance encounters and to be living my life to its fullest. The new year will be amazing because I will be able to be out in the world and not think about school or other school related things. I will have more time to give to myself and family." 
 

1 comment:

  1. Good thoughts! I think that leaving school is scary for most people but you seem to have a positive attitude about it! good for you! You never know whats gonna happen. When I was younger I never thought that this would be my life at age 25. Never. But just like you said, everything happens for a reason!

    on a side note- I really really like your logo on the top! Its so.... I dont know the word to describe it .... its so.... you? lol! I love it!

    ReplyDelete